Presented by VA Motorsports Park
Street Outlaws No Prep Kings is back at VMP for 2023’s Season 6 live filming! It is an exciting Friday & Saturday and you do not want to miss any of it! If you like you can even arrange camping space at the Motorsports Park. Racing starts at 5 pm on Friday and 2 pm on Saturday. With VIP or SUPER FAN tickets you can get in much earlier. All tickets must be purchased at: https://Tickets.TheFOAT.com/StreetOutlaws.
FAQs and ANSWERS for this weekend’s Street Outlaws Live… READ THE ENTIRE POST as some of your questions will be answered.
– Coolers are allowed at a 12x12x12 sizing, no glass bottles.
– ADA/Handicap are allowed mobility scooters ONLY but MUST keep handicap placards with them at all times for verification.
– No Pop-Up Tents or Folding Chairs in the Grandstands or Trackside VIP sections. Tents in the RV parking area must not obstruct other’s view of the racing surface.
– Ticket levels for seating are as follows: VIP Super Fan, Super Seats, and General Admission. Suite Seats are also available.
– Kids 12 and Under are FREE with a paid adult unless a VIP ticket is requested and that is $5.
– VIP Pit Side Parking and General Admission Parking are the two options, both are CASH ONLY parking options, $40 for VIP Pit Side and $20 for General.
– VIP Plus Ticket Holders will be parking in the VIP Pit Side Parking Lot and you will need to enter the facility in LANE 2 for the quickest entry into the facility for your additional hours in the pits before all ticket holders have access.
– We will be parking in all lots prior to the gates opening, if you arrive before the gate opening time, you will be contained in the parking areas until the gate opening time comes around. You can stay in your vehicle or stand in line at a walk-through gate or credential point.
– Tickets are available at the gate upon arrival if you do not purchase online before arriving. Visit any of the Ticket Centers to purchase your admission tickets. Do NOT purchase tickets from anyone online other than TheFoat official ticketing link (posted below).
– RV Campground spots on the right side of the track and 1320RV are sold out. We do have primitive RV camping in the back of the racer pit area in grass with no trackside viewing but we can still accommodate your camping needs.
– RVs may enter the facility on Friday morning at 8:30am. Power and water hook-ups are available on the right side of the track spots, all 1320RV spots are DRY with no hook-ups. There is a sewer dump on the Dirtplex entrance road. We will have Portable Waste Solutions on the property with their pump trucks all weekend long for your needs, you will pay the company directly for their services.
– Our Hot Rod Grill will be open when the gate opens both days along with numerous drink stations and additional food vendors. Be prepared to make cash payments as some vendors are not able to accept card payments.
– AMR First Aid Station will be located beside the O’Reilly Auto Parts Ticket Center as you enter the facility on the main entrance.
– Pay attention to all officials upon entry to assist you in getting to your parking spot and into the facility as quickly as possible. It is our goal to get you into the facility quickly so you can enjoy as much of the time inside the facility meeting the stars and seeing the cars.
12pm: Parking Opens
2pm: Gates Open for VIP Plus Ticket Holders
4pm: Gates Open for All Ticket Holders
5pm: Racing Begins
11pm: Secure Track / Curfew
9am: Parking Opens
11am: Gates Open for VIP Plus Ticket Holders
1pm: Gates Open for All Ticket Holders
2pm: Racing Begins
11pm: Secure Track / Curfew